A good friend sent me this list of quotes which are pretty interesting. Although these truisms have been published by many blogs and websites I thought them good enough to share again.
1. In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm, and three or more is a congress.— John Adams
2. If you don’t read the newspaper you are uninformed, if you do read the newspaper you are misinformed.– Mark Twain
3. Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But then I repeat myself.– Mark Twain
4. I contend that for a nation to try to tax itself into prosperity is like a man standing in a bucket and trying to lift himself up by the handle.– Winston Churchill
5. A government which robs Peter to pay Paul…
View original post 583 more words