ATTENTION: If diet and nutrition are on the top of your resolution list, here’s a list of a few people I’d recommend getting in touch with (because I have either trained with them or have been trained by them and can vouch for their skill, professionalism and effectiveness). Please share for those who may be interested.
Hyperlinks will direct you to their Facebook page.
1. Kin Consulting (website: https://kinconsulting.wordpress.com/)
Powerlifting, nutrition, weightlifting, competition prep.
2. BLM Barbell (website: http://blmbarbell.net/)
Powerhouse facility, oly lifting, powerlifting, strongman, community.
3. BLM Strength Academy
With Lauri Bernard, boot camps and strength training in Abbotsford, BC.
4. JD Fitness
With Judy Dueck, bootcamps, conditioning andgroup training studio in Abbotsford, BC.
5. Training Day Cafe (website: http://www.trainingdaycafe.com/)
Macro-friendly meals and meal prep, serving the lower mainland.
1. Coco’s Gym (website: http://www.cocosgym.com.au/)
Powerlifting (competition prep) & GC’s best strongman training facility, nutrition coaching.
2. Body Dynamics Training (website: http://www.bodydynamicscrossfit.com.au/)
with Trent Thurtell- Exercise Physiologist/ Performance Coach and Sam Thackway
Crossfit, gymnastics, mobility, oly lifting and nutrition coaching.
Also noteworthy is Brie Quilter: Whole Soul Living, who I’ve had the pleasure of training beside and who has since established her own whole foods, health and wellness business providing prepared meals/meal plans and holistic living.
3. Alex Hart Fitness (website: http://www.alexhartfitness.com.au/)
With Alex Hart, a personal trainer who will come to you!
NOTE: most of the above provide online coaching as well.
Happy training xo